Saturday, August 15, 2009

don't let the sun go down on me.


Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I just allowed a fragment of your life to wander free
Oh
, Cause' losing everything is like the sun going down on me

It's all starting over again, but it's alright. This time I am keeping a positive and humorous attitude. After all, everyone has their moments.

Sometimes, you just have to swallow your spit.

I realized today how absolutely horrified I am of this final year of high school. I should be really excited to be done and out of there, and I really am. I think it's the whole independence issue that makes me nervous. I want nothing more than to get out of here and start working on what I love.

I should really stop liking you, but I know I'm not going to. I will wait as long as necessary... because for once, finally... I think that I have found someone worth the wait. It's a pretty awesome feeling. :)

Ahh, life is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment