Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Calle Ocho. <3


I know you want me,
You know I want cha...
;)

Well, summer has been going wonderfully so far. Even though I haven't gotten ANY color and I'm currently going to summer school (kill me.), things are great.

My friend's all-night bonfire is the epitome of a perfect summer night. I was never happier than that time. If only every night could be like that...

I'm starting to become more and more paranoid... I can't really explain why though. I really wish I could shake off the ridiculous thoughts that come into my head, but it's not happening. I really wonder if something is wrong with me.

"You don't really love me."
"What if all my friends really don't like me?"
"I think you are just pitying me and that's why you are doing this."
"You're avoiding me. Please just tell me to go away."
"I am bothering you. I won't talk to you anymore."

It's ridiculous. Seriously. Will someone please just punch me in the face? It's starting to become an issue in everyday life, too. Just the other day, I starting talking to some people. The whole time, I just kept thinking that I'm being made fun of during this whole conversation, and I wasn't myself. If you know me at all, you know that I am loud and bubbly and obnoxious. I was NOTHING like that, and it was obvious. I can't do this anymore. It's horrifying...

I
am absolutely, positively, irrevocably in love.

I never really gave thought that something so happy and wonderful could be so hard and heartbreaking.

Kill me. Please.

California countdown: 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment