+225.jpg)
Well, right now I am sitting and watching soap operas. (hence the title? hahaha). It's pretty much my summer thing to do. Mel and I watch these every day. *sigh* awesome.
Anyway, it's been a pretty good summer so far, obviously excluding Mike...
I'm starting to realize what friends I want to really get closer to, and potentially I'm deciding what friends I can certainly do without. It's amazing to me how blinded I was by the phony people in my life. I'm really hoping to slowly remove them throughout the summer. It's going to be nice.
Hi. So, I like you, and I will never tell you because last time I decided that I didn't care if they knew and would talk to them about it my heart was shattered. I have no chance anyway, but whatever. Just throwing it out there. :)
I am feeling another bonfire mad style. I don't feel any happier than when I am sitting around a fire with my best friends, laughing and talking about funny memories and just life in general. Nothing is more relaxing and overall fun.
Yeah... I don't have much more to say... other than...
If you learn fluent Spanish, don't speak it by me. Just... don't. I may just go crazy. :D
oooh baby! :]
ReplyDelete