Wednesday, August 5, 2009

fear in me so deep, it gets the best of me.


In the fear I fall, here it comes face to face with me,
Here I stand hold back so no one can see,
I feel these wounds, step down, step down,
step down.

Well, things could be worse...

but not by much.

I don't know what to do. My sister doesn't know how to even help me. She knows she can't and it bothers her. At least she tried.

This is the part where I would normally bitch and moan about my life. I'm not going to. As I've said before, no one cares.

Do I even care much anymore?

2 comments:

  1. hey, you. I care. i wish i could underline and bold and italicize on blogger, but alas i cannot. So make this next statement as big and bold and slanty and underlined as you can:
    I DO CARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i love the shit outta you, girl.

    ReplyDelete